Here at Westwood Kitchens, we want to be as transparent as possible - because we believe people should know exactly what is being purchased! Quality cabinetry should speak for itself. Below is a breakdown of a few key points of our quality construction:
- Custom Design
- Hand-crafted Quality
- Fine Craftsmanship
- Our 5 piece drawer boxes and roll out shelves are constructed of 5/8" hardwood, dovetailed at all corners with 1/4" bottoms that are dadoed into all of the sides for strength and durability.
- Cabinet doors are solid hardwood with over 90 standard styles to choose from.
- Face frames are mortise and tenon construction, 3/4" solid hardwood of your choice.
- Top and bottoms of wall cabinets are 1/2" birch plywood and are dadoed into sides, back, and frames.
- Toe kick boards are 1/2" birch plywood that is supported from behind a maximum of 16" on center. Finished 1/4" toe board cover is available in 8' lengths.
- Self-closing drawer slides featuring Blumotion soft close for smooth action and unmatched durability. Made in the USA. Also featuring Blumotion hinges with soft closing features.
- Featuring all full depth drawers, providing easy access - in comparison to the competition.
- All shelves are full depth and fully adjustable 3/4" hardwood plywood for storage strength and stability, and are supported with durable metal shelf clips.
- Cabinet backs consist of 1/2" hardwood plywood rabbeted into sides and dadoed to receive the top and bottom.
- All roll out shelves are full depth and are fully adjustable. Roll out shelves also feature Blumotion soft close slides for ease of operation.
- Finished end panels are 1/2" hardwood plywood, with a matching 1/4" wood veneer exterior skin which are glued on for fasten free appearance.